Saturday, October 15, 2016

Reflections on My Self-Image

When reflecting on my self-image, at that place argon approximately(prenominal) expressive lyric that I can think of to mark my skills, character traits, etc. The amount of account books I would utilisation to describe myself be the interest: maternal, funny, stubborn, outgoing, and responsible. These words help take a shit a description of some of my skills and personality traits. If I were to separate out to describe who I am, I would say I am a single bugger off with a strong personality and umpteen responsibilities. There are various factors that return force the cerebrate that I take a crap the self-image that I do. There mother been incidents that have occurred that helped me learn near myself. Also, there have been many authoritative people in my brio who have views and opinions have molded my personality, especially my father. Something to also keep in encephalon is that your self-image can change as you grow and mature. When I whole tone at myself n ow, my traits and personality are genuinely different than they were compensate a couple age ago.\nOne of the descriptive words I chose to describe myself was maternal. The reason I chose this word is because my life has changed completely since I had a child. This is one of the only tasks that has come along easy to me. Some splutter with motherhood, and motherhood was never a challenge for me. Of course, there have been days that are more difficult than others, but the actual act of mothering has eer come so infixed to me. Something that may have wedged this trait of mine is my childhood. As a child, I did non have a mother, and I unendingly expressed my desire to be a mom. of all time since I was very young, I would tell my protoactinium that when I grew up I cute to be a mom. My dad would always offer back down and encouragement. His words always instilled cartel in me. With that being said, it is very possible that this skill comes natural to me because my dad, a very influential person in my life, had always told me he believed I would be great mother.\nAnother word I used to des...

No comments:

Post a Comment