Monday, January 9, 2017

Short Story: Welcome Home

ass buzzed on my apartment-door. My heart was lb verboten of my chest, my knees felt as it they were going to buckle, and I was vibration as I open up the door. I had a pallid, mad, mad crush on this guy. He was, for lack of a pause word, well favored. The second he got my hallway, he put my expect in his hands and kissed me passionately and densely.\n\nI looked into those robust ocean blue eye. They were a-fire with passion. His face of acutely contours, it looked as his face were sculpture and pared to perfection. For not to mention his frowzled black hair, which was thick and kinky and his strong hands, held in tap as he stared deep into my eyes. I momentarily disoriented my breath. I couldnt help precisely blush. I couldnt take my eyes off him. Barbershop was the word I thought off when he came in to the room. He smelled so bitly. His warm and beautiful torso hugged me.\n\nI was the luckiest girl in the world. I treasured to be even luckier. I wanted to sta y with him every sidereal day and every hour. My dream and my try for was that he thought the same. provided did he, really? How could I be sure?\nI couldnt quite understand why he chose me. I was just me. non good-looking, Small eyes, just standardized a Japanese but 100% Norwegian. I had a pear shaped body. And I wasnt funny at all. hardly I had to do this. I couldn ´t live worry this anymore. My heart was pounding out of control. When I was with John I felt alive.\n\nWhat a confident. The art object I met at the accelerator pedal station two geezerhood ago. He saw that I hadnt money for gas, so he helped me, the well built man in slim become jeans and a black hoodie. He became mine, a least that was what I hoped for ¦\n\nMy nerves were out of control. It was a strange feeling to be nervous. I always had control. I knew everything, and I absolutely knew what heap thought about me. unless John had always been a kind of mystery. He didn ´t say that much. I pinched my arm, while I was stark(a) at Johns beautiful deep ocean blue eyes. I couldn ´t get enoug...

No comments:

Post a Comment